Hm: (916) 451-7440 Cell: (916) 718-5345
- Experienced, achievement-oriented INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST and FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, with strengths in cross-functional communication and defining best practices.
- Customer-service oriented with a focus on developing and implementing innovative and creative strategies solving customer challenges, while dedicated to the principles of continuous improvement.
Work with clients to provide low cost and open source solutions to develop websites and manage marketing plans, staying within or under budget; incrementally building in complexity towards more advanced functionality to achieve increased traffic and convert to sales, boosting revenue and developing a strong online reputation.
- Define, document and update best practices and code standards to improve existing processes and ensure on-going client satisfaction.
- Provide ideas and develop online marketing strategies utilizing social media and email integration to increase website traffic and on-site conversion efforts.
- Develop, test and customize responsive websites, validating against W3C and WCAG industry standards and ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Create custom dashboards and reports in Google Analytics, establish metrics for goal tracking and prioritizing website marketing strategies.
- Plan and conduct user-specific training and provide technical support.
Oversee web marketing, including developing the company website, managing social media and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Achieved a complete custom website redesign, identifying key areas of improvement and advising on system requirements.
- Recommended marketing strategies based on Google Analytics and customer feedback; resulting in improved organic search rankings.
- Worked with business partners to troubleshoot system bugs and resolve process issues.
Developed and implemented strategic product marketing plans for existing and new product development, including business intelligence, market research, data mining, data analysis, database reporting, competitive market assessments, SWOT analysis and industry trend analysis, participating in all stages of the product life cycle.
- Managed product core teams from market research and product development through product launch, including cost/benefit analysis, developing and implementing market research plans for healthcare products, scheduling, testing, monitoring, risk management and reporting, with Agile project management using Scrum.
- Provided subject matter and product expertise for expedited problem resolution and focusing on brand recognition, working closely with business partners, clients, vendors, doctors, and office staff to ensure a high customer service level.
- Achieved a 10% increase in new business and 95% retention of existing business.
- Ensured maximum client satisfaction for high profile national accounts, met 100% of agreed upon customer requirements, service standards and expectations.
- Negotiated and reviewed contract development, plan design, sales strategy, and business process simplification to ensure accurate and timely client installations.
- Built strong and solid customer relationships to guarantee acceptable client resolution.
- Responsible for leading project teams in reengineering business processes and identifying feasible opportunities for system improvements, including team development, cost/benefit analysis, project scheduling, strategy, analyzing, reporting, negotiation and problem resolution.
- Redesigned program development and management processes in several existing and start-up business units, including developing business model for new line of business, facilitating program management and client installation.
- Developed business analyst position in start-up small business unit for standards-based computer publishing product line.
- Provided pre- and post-sales support including designing workflow and requirements documents, conducting technical presentations, providing customer training, supervising on-site installations and troubleshooting new product integration.
San Francisco State University, BA 1983
San Francisco State University, MBA 1989
IBM Cognos Certificates, Report Authoring 1 & 2 2009
Web Marketing Certificate, AcademyX 2010